Driving Time and Distance
- Driving Time from Speedway/Campbell: 25 Minutes
- Driving Distance from Speedway/Campbell: 11.9 miles
- Vehicle Access: Paved Roads/Passenger Car
- Fee: No
Trails and Trailheads
- At This Trailhead: Ventana Canyon Trail
- Nearby Trailheads and Parking: West Richard McKee Finger Rock Trailhead, East Sabino Canyon Visitor Center
- Restrooms: No
- Water: No
- The trailhead is officially open from dawn to dusk. A permit is required for overnight parking (Pima County Trailheads Permit Request).
- East on Speedway (4.0 miles)
- Left on Craycroft (7.5 miles)
- Look for a brown 'Ventana Canyon Trailhead' sign that will help you find the left on North Resort Drive (0.7 miles)
- Take the first left into a parking lot - the trailhead is a signed/fenced area at the end of the parking lot.