Driving Time and Distance from Tucson
- 25 Minutes from Speedway and Campbell
- 11.9 miles from Speedway and Campbell
- Vehicle Access: Paved Roads/Passenger Car
Fees and Services
- Fee: No
- Restrooms: No
- Water: No
- The trailhead is officially open from dawn to dusk. A permit is required for overnight parking (Pima County Trailheads Permit Request).
Driving Directions from the Speedway and Campbell intersection in Tucson - Ventana Canyon Trailhead:
- East on Speedway (4.0 miles)
- Left on Craycroft (7.5 miles)
- Look for a brown 'Ventana Canyon Trailhead' sign that will help you find the left on North Resort Drive (0.7 miles)
- Take the first left into a parking lot - the trailhead is a signed/fenced area at the end of the parking lot.