Driving Time and Distance from Tucson
- 35 Minutes from Speedway and Campbell
- 14.6 miles from Speedway and Campbell
- Vehicle Access: Paved Roads/Passenger Car
Fees and Services
- Fee: No
- Restrooms: No
- Water: No
- The parking for this trailhead is off the side of the road on Suzenu south of it's intersection with Horsehead Road. The only sign hinting that this is a trailhead is a small 'Private Easement' sign - but this parking area/easement is well known and frequently used.
- Signs indicate "No Parking 9pm to 5am".
- The first part of any hike from this trailhead is to walk east, thru the gate, along Horsehead Road for approximately 0.6 miles - motor vehicle access to this section of Horsehead road is open only to residents and their guests.
Driving Directions from the Speedway and Campbell intersection in Tucson - Avenida de Suzenu Trailhead:
- East on Speedway (5.0 miles)
- Left on Wilmot and continue on Tanque Verde (4.3 miles)
- Left on Catalina Highway (3.7 miles)
- Right on Snyder (1.3 miles)
- Left on Avenida De Suzenu (0.3 miles)
- The parking is the dirt shoulder on the side of Suzenu south of Horsehead Road.