One of the pullouts off the side of the Cody Loop Road that serve as the Lower Oracle Ridge Trailhead - the Oracle Ridge Trail starts on the other side of the road from the pullouts where the truck is parked. June 2016.
- Area: Santa Catalina Mountains - Oracle and East Side Hikes
- Google Map Coordinates: 32.60475700 -110.75767000
Driving Time and Distance
- Driving Time from Speedway/Campbell: 1 hour
- Driving Distance from Speedway/Campbell: 37.2 miles
- Vehicle Access: Paved Roads/Passenger Car
- Fee: No
Trails and Trailheads
- At This Trailhead: Oracle Ridge Trail
- Nearby Trailheads and Parking: American Flag Trailhead
- Restrooms: No
- Water: No
- North on Campbell Ave (3.5 miles)
- Turn left onto E River Rd (1.2 miles)
- Turn right onto AZ-77/Oracle Rd (28 miles)
- Turn right onto American Ave (2.4 miles)
- Turn right onto Mount Lemmon Highway (0.3 miles)
- Turn right onto N Cody Loop Rd (0.8 miles)
- There is no Trailhead Sign or specially designated parking, but there are several parking pullouts that can be used including one before Durant Road near a large water tank.
Right: Start of the Oracle Ridge Trailhead off of the Cody Loop Road. June 2016.
Driving Directions - Map
All Trailheads - Map
- 2017/8/14 – Add all trailheads map, Img Srcset update