Driving Time and Distance from Tucson
- 25 Minutes from Speedway and Campbell
- 12.3 miles from Speedway and Campbell
- Vehicle Access: Passenger Car friendly Paved Roads except for the last 0.2 miles on dirt road - the 0.2 miles of dirt road are usually fine for passenger cars with slow/careful driving.
Fees and Services
- Fee: No
- Restrooms: No
- Water: No
- Open dawn to dusk.
Driving Directions from the Speedway and Campbell intersection in Tucson - Bear Canyon Trailhead:
- Drive East on Speedway (5.0 miles)
- Left on Wilmot Road and continue onto Tanque Verde Road (4.1 miles)
- Left on Bear Canyon Road (3.0 miles)
- Left onto the dirt section of Bear Canyon Road - this section is usually accessible to passenger cars with careful/slow driving - the road dead ends at the trailhead (0.2 miles)